By using our “Remy” App Services you agree to what information We collect, use, disclose, and process certain information as described in this Policy.
Information we collect
Remy is a free event and reminder app that lets you send reminders to your contacts. In order to serve you the best of our services we collect and store certain information. The below information is collected when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information you provide to us
- Personal Account Information. When you register for our services, you provide your name and mobile phone number. You provide us the phone numbers in your contact list, including the users of our Service and your other contacts. In addition to this, you may also add your profile picture to personalize your experience.
- Your Reminders.To synchronize and backup everything between your devices we need to store, including but not limited to, the alarms and messages, your devices and settings on our servers.
- Your Contacts. To help you share application link with others, we may access your Contacts mobile phone number and email Id with your permission.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support.
Automatically Collected Information
Every time you use the Services, information that your mobile browser sends is automatically recorded by our servers in logs.
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. The information includes usage analytics, session records, log files, and diagnostic, crash, and performance logs and reports.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install our Services. This includes information such as operating system information, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers.
- Information Others Provide About You. We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they may provide your phone number from their mobile address book (just as you may provide theirs).
- Third-Party Providers. We may furnish information to third party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. We work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; e.g. app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
- Third-Party Services. We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. If you use our Services with such third-party services, we may receive information about you from them; for example, if you share our app link through emails, messaging apps or social app. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
What do we do with the collected information
The personal information we gather from you enables us to verify user identity, allows our users to set up a user account and profile through the Services. We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. This information may help us make sure that our technology is functioning properly, develop new offerings, research service usage, and protect the security of our services.
Updates To Our Policy